Visual Editing in EFA
A film is made twice, once on the writing table and the other on the editing table. Editing as an art has come a long way from tape splicing to nonlinear editing wherein you can retrieve and edit instantly any frame in a video clip without modifying the source files. In many ways the visual editor is the most misunderstood of all film professionals. He or she is also a qualified storyteller of the highest order. The visual editor assembles all of the footage that the director has shot, but it is his/her job to put it together in a manner that will keep the audience guessing and craving more. It is no wonder that within the film community, a good visual editor is highly revered, and considered a magician with the power to make or break a film.
Syllabus of Visual Editing
- Camera Raw Essentials
- Digital Image And camera Raw Essentials
- Tone And color correction with adjustment layers
- Blend modes and Filters
- Layer effects and styles
- Working with video clips
- Working with Artboards and Layers
- Drawing Basic Shapes, Objects with Fills and Stokes
- Creating complex Shapes with the Pen tool
- Using Raster Graphis in Illustrator
- Exporting Artwork
- Setting up a project and a sequence, organizing media
- Dynamic Linking and round tripping with other Creative cloud apps
- Voice recording and audio editing mixing
- Color correction
- Multicam editing techniques
- Creating Animation and using effects
- Introducing CAMERA 4D Lite
- Shape animation, Repairing and Retiming video
- Project Keying and Rotoscoping
- Project Rotoscoping and Project Tracking
After Completion of the course every students should submit decent project work which include all the subject matter taught during the course.
Note: Everest film academy submits students final projects to companies for referring Job placement.
Course Period: 12 Months
Morning Shift – 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM
Evening Shift – 3:00 PM to 5:00PM
Class Days: Sunday to Friday (except public holiday)
No of Seats: 12 person
Age Criteria: 16 years and above
All essential facilities and equipment’s are provided by Academy.