Rules of Student
- Students are required to be in the academy premises at least ten minutes before the commencement of classes
- Students should wear academy t-shirt every Friday and in the special program from the academy.
- Students are not allowed to come by drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes/marijuana before the academy premises
- Students should maintain their discipline and try not to violet the rules and standard of academy.
- Students are strictly prohibited from bringing weapons or any sort of liquor to the academy.
- Minimum attendance of 90% is mandatory
- Attendance at special seminars and guest lectures is compulsory.
- Misbehavior, habitual late coming, disobedience, absenteeism, consumption of prohibited substances in the premises, abuses, cheating in the assessments, and other such acts unbecoming of a professional actor shall attract suspension from the academy
- Assessments and other such acts will attract suspension from academy.
- Disrespect or discourtesy to guests, faculty and office staff will be considered as an act of indiscipline and the student concerned will be suspended from the program
- Students have to incur all expenses if he/she causes damage (writing on the walls of the studios, passages, toilets, chairs and tables or any breaking etc of academy property.
* Any students who do not follow our rules and violets the surroundings Everest film academy have the authority to rusticate the students.